Saturday, August 15, 2009

boating



i've decided that i really like boating, even if it does make my shoulders really sore. we got to go a couple days ago. it was really fun. i only got on the tube, but i promised that next time i would try skiing. i'm a little nervous to try it. anyway here are some pictures:

this is jon's friend with his little boy on for the ride.

me, jon and mark. mark is the one who owns the boat.

that's me. i stayed on the intertube longest. :) even longer than jon. :)

and the last one is jon on the wakeboard. i would've gotten one with him actually on top of the water, but he never got there. :)

3 comments:

Alisha said...

That looks like LOADS of fun! I love the pictures!

Life in the circus said...

I tried the water skiing once or twice. Its fun, but if you do it wrong, it can be really painful. ;) I'm glad you had fun! Love ya tons and I cant wait to see you!

Mechelle said...

look like fun, we are going out on the lake with my BIL and his family and their new boat on Sat. that is if nothing gets in the way.